September 27, 2022: GPC Online-Conference
2.00 to 4.00 pm Israeli time
For Zion’s sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem’s sake I will not remain quiet.
Remove the stones! Raise a banner for the nations!”
(Jesaja 62, 1a+10b)
A heartfelt invitation to join and stand with us for a two hour prayer call during Rosh Hashanah/Feast of Trumpets.
As intercessors for Israel, Jerusalem is central. As intercessors for our nations vis-à-vis Israel, Jerusalem is central as well. Jerusalem will be the key topic for nations in the valley of decision (Joel 3). Those nations who attack Jerusalem will be judged. Those nations who bless Jerusalem will be blessed. “For the sake of Jerusalem … remove the stones!” will be the key topic for the GPC prayer call on September 27, 2022, 2.00 to 4.00 pm Israeli time.
For these two hours intercessory leaders from all continents will meet on ZOOM to pray for Jerusalem, for Israel, for the messianic body in Israel and for their nations vis-à-vis Jerusalem and Israel:
- Blessing Israel and worshipping the God of Israel is our starting point!
- Israel is in a vulnerable situation with danger of war all around and with the next elections in the making.
- The topic of moving national embassies to Jerusalem is still a prayer topic of high priority.
- The messianic body needs our love, blessing and prayer support.
This will be our focus in the first part of our assembly. Then we continue as the Lord leads:
- As Israel enters a period of humility, reflection and repentance at the days of awe, let us also humble ourselves as an expression of the global royal priesthood on behalf of our churches and/or our nations:
- What is blocking our nations and parts of the world for being a (stronger) blessing for Israel? Which “stones” shall the Lord remove in Jesus’ name! Where does it need a deeper level and room for repentance with regard to replacement-theology, anti-semitism, Islam or a Babylonian spirit in our churches and nations?
- Let us pray for an outpouring of revelation of God’s love for Israel in our churches, nations and continents.
This prayer call will be streamed via YouTube (see top of this page). Your are invited to join and you may invite others, who are interested.
The main language is English but prayer in other languages than English where it fits is possible.